Join The Mission + Donate Today!
Marena is proud to announce a program that allows you to donate our Reusable Antibacterial Face Masks to essential workers in our communities. To ensure we support those workers most in need, Marena will select a different organization each month to receive face masks.
Things to Remember About Your Donation
- Donations are non-refundable and not eligible for any discounts or promotions.
- Upon checkout, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address so we can follow up with a thank you letter. You will not receive a shipment of donated face masks.
- Shipping costs up to $6 will be used to provide an additional face mask combined with your donation.
- Products will be shipped directly from Marena to various essential organizations. Color selection is at Marena's discretion.
- Each month's recipient(s) will be announced via social media.
*Purchase of this product is for donation only. These products will be shipped directly from Marena to various essential organizations. If you wish to purchase our Reusable Antibacterial Face Masks for personal use, you may do so, here.
This product is authorized for sale under a US FDA Emergency Use Authorization (dated April 18 and 24, 2020) as a Non-Surgical Face Mask (Class I medical device) for use by the general public in non-healthcare settings, and as source control by HCPs in healthcare settings to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is non-sterile and has not been tested to N95 or other standards for particulate filtration, liquid barrier protection, or infection prevention. It is not intended to be used as a respirator or in such clinical setting where the risk level of infection through fluids or inhalation exposure is high. This mask has not been tested for effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. Each mask is intended for use by one person only and must not be shared. See instructions for use and cleaning, provided separately.