Washable, reusable fabric face mask with active silver antibacterial protection to guard face, nose and mouth against larger respiratory droplets and splashes. While this mask will provide some protection against, it will not act as a barrier against smaller respiratory droplets or germ particles. Lightweight, one-piece design covers the nose and mouth, with comfortable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place. One size fits all.
- Good airflow and breathability
- Washable up to 75 times without losing effectiveness, even at high temperatures - ≥160°F (≥71°C)
- May be steam cleaned at temperatures between 212°F (100°C) and 270°F (132°C)
- Ironing is permitted at temperatures up to 365°F (185°C)
- Antibacterial protection, with the elemental power of active silver, is integrated into the fabric
- Soft, skin-friendly TriFlex™ fabric with 3D Stretch for optimal comfort
- The clean-finished, soft edge under the eyes does not leave an imprint on the skin surface
*Reusable Antibacterial Face Masks are FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges.
*Promotional offers not valid on this product. All colors subject to availability.
How To Use:
When putting mask on, place shiny side to face with pleats facing downward. Put loops over ears, and adjust to tightly cover the nose and mouth (or respirator if combined). If a tighter fit is required, the loops can be twisted before placing over ears.
To remove contaminated mask, avoid touching outer layer of mask or your face. Remove from ears, only touching loops, and immediately put into washer, sterilizer or safe storage.
Clean mask by washing or sterilizing before re-use every time. Sanitize hands immediately after handling contaminated masks each time. Clean after multiple use or if soiled. Discard if damaged or torn.
*This product is authorized for sale under a US FDA Emergency Use Authorization (dated April 18 and 24, 2020) as a Non-Surgical Face Mask for use by the general public in non-healthcare settings, and as source control by HCPs in healthcare settings to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is non-sterile and has not been tested to N95 or other standards for particulate filtration, liquid barrier protection, or infection prevention. It is not intended to be used as a respirator or in such clinical setting where the risk level of infection through fluids or inhalation exposure is high. This mask has not been tested for effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. Each mask is intended for use by one person only and must not be shared. See instructions for use and cleaning, provided separately.