Our biocompatible, medical-grade silicone scar strips help reduce and balance the production of collagen at the source, and keeps the skin hydrated to help prevent scars from forming. Active silicone can also help minimize the appearance of existing scars by softening the scar tissue and hydrating the skin. The sheet thickness (1.5 mm/0.06 inch) helps flatten the scar and prevent wrinkling on the skin.
You can comfortably wear our silicone sheets under your Marena post-surgical compression garment after your sutures or stitches are removed. Our washable and reusable strips are thick and flexible to allow application on any part of the body, even elbows and knees.
The strip measures 20 cm x 5 cm (7.9” x 2”).
One per pack.
- Helps prevent keloid and hypertrophic scars
- Helps treat existing scars
- Flexible and easy to apply on any part of the body
- Thickness (1.5 mm/0.06 in) prevents wrinkles on the skin
- Waterproof, Washable and reusable
- Clear and transparent for discreet application
- Adhesive that’s gentle on the skin
- Can be cut to size
- Can be worn with your compression garment
- Can be used following the removal of sutures or stitches