This camisole features a built-in drain bulb management bra with an A-line overlay for acute recovery following mastectomy and breast reconstruction procedures. Features include 2 modesty pouches and 4 rings, that are repositionable, to support the weight of the drain bulb and anchor it to the band, which reduces motion and pressure on the incision sites. Small tube-access openings feed from the port site to the bulb without pinching. The A-line cami overlay is loose against the torso and does not compress the bulbs or abdominal incision sites.
The Marena Caress™ Pocketed Drain Bulb Management Camisole includes two removable Droplet Puffs and is engineered with our FlexFit™ cups, integrating two cup sizes into one bra and accommodates breast volume variations.
This camisole bra is made with our lightweight TriFlex™ fabric for superior stretch, effective wicking and cooling, and active silver antimicrobial protection. Our proprietary fabric maintains consistent compression when stretched to avoid a binding effect for superior comfort and support. Machine washable.
- Built-in drain bulb management bra with FlexFit™ Pocketed cups
- Soft, elastic bra band with 2 drain bulb pouches and 4 rings
- Removable and adjustable Droplet Puffs for both sides (includes 2)
- Microfiber hook-&-eye shoulder closures
- Padded zipper front closure
- A-Line camisole overlay made with our lightweight fabric
- HCPCS Code: L8015